English World 3: Pupil Book
English World 3: Pupil Book with eBook Pack
English World is a stunningly visual ten-level course which will take children through from primary to secondary. Written by the authors of best-sellers Way Ahead and Macmillan English, English World combines best practice methodology with innovative new features for the modern classroom. Active whole-class learning is supported by vibrant posters and interactive activities on the DVD-ROM. Thorough grammar and skills work is applied in natural contexts in the real world, through dialogues and cross-curricular material. English World provides a complete package for today's teachers and pupils.
- Innovative Teacher's DVD-ROM adds an exciting dimension to classroom teaching, and helps the teacher prepare customised materials.
- Test builder on Teacher's DVD-ROM means teachers can produce customised progress checks.
- Informative, cross-curricular and cross-cultural content means that students learn about the world through English.
- The stories, topics and projects promote social values and citizenship.
- Learning to learn' pages in the Workbook help pupils develop strategies such as scanning and thinking skills.
- Dictionary for each level further promotes independent learning and develops valuable strategies for later study.